Monday, June 9, 2014

JUNE

June 9, 2014 is kind of an awesome day because I'm writing my first post and I also graduated from high school! I'm very excited to see where the future takes me after today. The split second we all threw our carnations in the air and flipped our tassels to the left side of our cap was like no other feeling. The world has endless possibilities with beautiful places and people. Here's to a new chapter with many hopes and dreams. LA! NYC! A little excited. For all of the graduates out there, Class of 2014, we did it (but it's definitely just the beginning).






Oh and here's what I wore for graduation! This outfit is simple but I'm obsessed with the dress and how there are flowers on the straps. A little creme dress with a somewhat low back couldn't be better in this 100 degree weather.
Dresss: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment