Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Teen Vogue Brunch // BTSS

This past Saturday I had the privilege of hosting a Teen Vogue Back to School party! Teen Vogue contacted me about hosting this event, where they would send a trunk full of products for myself and friends to try out. Upon receiving this email, I could not contain my excitement and started party planning right away! I decided to make this party a brunch at my house and to invite fashion forward girls who would definitely love this type of event. 
When the trunk came in the mail full of all of the products, I was not expecting such amazing brands, with plenty of each item! But I mean, it is Teen Vogue, so obviously it's all going to be great. The brands and products consisted of cash cards from Aeropostale, an ASOS bracelet and clutch, denim skirts from American Apparel, Barnana banana bites, tops from dEliA*s, leave-in conditioner from Hask, LeSportSac pouches, Maybelline mascara, Not Your Mothers style extender hair product, OGX shampoo + conditioner, Others Follow dresses and shirts, Pasta Chips, Parsons X Teen Vogue, Ryan Porter bracelets, Simple makeup remover and skin cleanser, Staples binders, staplers and folders, and Tampax. AH! All incredible products. I had been wanting a denim skirt for a few weeks, couldn't find the perfect one, and this one from American Apparel I am LOVING. I even wore it for the brunch! Pasta Chips taste literally like a bowl of pasta, um, YUM. You can't go wrong with any Maybelline mascara. And I am currently wearing my Others Follow pineapple shirt while typing all of this. I want to just say a huge thank you to all of these brands, and Teen Vogue, for allowing us to receive and try out the awesome products they sell. All of it is perfect for heading back to school, staying organized, and of course, looking your best. 
Saturday at 11 AM came faster than expected and I was so pumped for a fashion, social-media filled girls day! Each guest grabbed a tote from either Parsons x Teen Vogue or Aeropostale, and filled it with Barnana banana bites, mascara, a hair product, Tampax, AERO coupon cash cards, makeup remover, skin cleanser, Pasta Chips, and of course, the September issue of Teen Vogue Magazine-with gorgeous Ansel Elgort on the cover. For all of the clothes, school supplies, and jewelry, I chose to do a raffle and there was enough for each girl to win at least one item!
As far as food goes (because ya know I love talking about food), we had mini pancake stacks, doughnuts, omelette bites, and a yogurt bar. The girls enjoyed their food while mingling among each other. Plenty of pictures were taken in front of the chalkboard photo booth, on the instagram "drop" (to show all of the goodies!) and even outside. #BTSS (Back to School Saturdays) is the hashtag Teen Vogue created that is on every photo from each girl's party, as well as BTS events hosted at malls around the country. I created my own hashtag #teenvoguextaylorjean to be able to see all of my photos in one simple place. 
Another HUGE thank you to Teen Vogue for choosing me to host a back to school bash, for sending all of the products, and for this incredible opportunity! And thank you, of course, to all of the beautiful ladies who attended my Teen Vogue Back to School brunch. Check out my Twitter (@taylorgorskiii) and Instagram (taylorgorski) to see even more, as well as the hashtags #BTSS and #teenvoguextaylorjean.

No comments:

Post a Comment