Monday, June 16, 2014

Breakfast & Shoes


For breakfast, after an early morning boxing class, I whipped up this. Egg whites with 1/2 of an avocado and a little fruit plate with strawberries, blueberries, and banana. Breakfast foods are definitely my favorite...probably because I'm a morning person. 



Asos has great shoes and I paired these black jelly sandals with a black jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are one of my favorite pieces right now especially because you can dress them up or down. Pairing them with sandals gives it more of a casual look; on the other hand, you can wear them with nude heels for a fancier event. This particular jumpsuit is from ANGL, love, love, love that store.
California in 2 days! Stay tuned for more posts and follow by entering your email at the bottom of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment