Sunday, June 22, 2014

I love you, California

California, what a lovely place you are. From diving under the saltwater with the sun beating down on everyone, to spending time with my favorite humans, to sitting in downtown LA waiting for the Brandy Melville Warehouse sale... the past 4 days could have lasted forever.

Newport Coffee Company is right in the middle of Newport Beach has delicious coffee (of course), acai/pitaya bowls, gelato, pastries, and healthy beach snacks. Loved it and the beachy feel. 

Sunday morning in LA was the Brandy Melville Warehouse sale. After sitting in line for three hours, my best friends and I were in and digging through boxes. I bought 4 shirts, 1 pair of shorts, and a bralette for only $35. Urth Caffe was a must after we were done! It's definitely one of the my favorite organic restaurants.
Urth Salad and Mediterranean Plate

Until next time LA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment