Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Instant Adventure

When you find an old Polaroid camera in your garage, take full advantage. A 600 film Polaroid Camera was sitting in a box gathering dust and that's just not acceptable in my book. I ordered some film from Amazon and got this baby snapping memories right away. I'm in love with this camera. 

 

On Friday, I embarked on my first drive to California alone. Driving can get kind of boring after a while so you just gotta make sure you have your favorite music playing and plenty of snacks to eat! Those few days on the beach could last forever and I wouldn't mind at all. The beach is such a timeless place; nothing compares to being in the salty ocean with the warm sun soaking into your skin. My travel journal is filled with more incredible experiences and now some rad vintage looking Polaroids that fit perfectly inside.  



Adventure List. This is something new I started doing about a week ago. I have a bucket list-actually I've probably had about 8 bucket lists throughout my life-that I just haven't kept track of. With an adventure list, you can write down all of the awesome activities or crazy things you do that you haven't really planned or imagined yourself doing. Write down what you did, the date, and where you were. For example, I went white water river rafting about a month ago and I never thought I would ever do that. So it's now going on my adventure list! Every opportunity to live adventurously/try something new, I'm in! The idea of an adventure list is neat because you aren't limiting yourself, but instead exploring all this life has to offer.



I'm going to start ending my blog posts with a quote starting today! Have a lovely evening. 
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world." -Robin Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment