Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dear New York

I love everything about this imperfect, chaotic, magical city. Everything from the fast-paced locals, to the unique fashion, to the undeniable energy that exists, it's utterly intriguing. I luckily had the opportunity to experience my second time in New York City with my best friend (my momma!) by my side. Our trip was three days but we squeezed in as much as possible, enjoying every second. These are just a few photos, if I posted every single one you might be scrolling for a few hours....

My travel journal has quite a few additional pages full of our adventures and memories from our weekend! NYC is calling and it's because I'm craving something bigger than life itself. Until next time, New York. 
xx

"In the midst of our lives, we must find the magic that makes our souls soar." 

No comments:

Post a Comment