Sunday, August 23, 2015

Seattle // through my lens

Seattle, the cloudy rainy city everybody thinks of, was sunny and warm the first two days my family was there! On the third day, the rain came and thundered roared as we looked at the city from the top of the Space Needle. Sharing the photos taken from my camera on our family's summer vacation to Seattle, and then to Vancouver, so I can look back and remember this adventure. Here's a little look at Seattle from my eye.
Talk about a veggie burger, freaking delicious. 
Mariners fans for the day
  


Endless amounts of fresh (overpriced) fruits and flowers
PASTA. ITALIAN. PASTA.
Marvelous French pastries and coffee, Le Panier in Pike Place Market
Listen to the signs...
Floating houses
Top of the Space Needle 
...And we are off to Canada.
"I haven't been everywhere but it's on my list." 

No comments:

Post a Comment