Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Favorites

Hi! How's everybody's Saturday going? Hopefully, wonderful! Halloween is next weekend which is so crazy to me. It definitely came faster than I thought; I have to think of an idea for my costume. Anyways, here are my October Favorites! I have included beauty, food, music, and fashion. There are links to certain products and to the songs. These are some of the things I have been loving this month and just can't get enough of. Enjoy! I'd love to hear feedback, suggestions, or comments! If you aren't already following me on Instagram, my username is @taylorgorski and you can contact me through that as well.


BEAUTY
Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara 
This is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. My eyelashes didn't clump up at all-in fact- the brush separated them perfectly. It only takes a few brushes to get them looking longer and curled. This mascara lasted me almost 3 months and I purchased it at Ulta. One trick- if your eyelashes do start to get clumpy after multiple uses, turn your brush vertical to apply and it will fix the problem right away.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3460265

Bare Minerals Concealer 
I have never used concealer until I tried the Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer. I use a tiny bit of this to cover up blemishes, as well as applying under my eyes to make them brighter. When going out, I use this concealer to highlight different aspects of my face such as my nose and above my eyebrows.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=prod340055

Frank Body Scrub 
Get naked. Get dirty. Get rough. Get clean. This is a coffee scrub from Australia that specifically targets cellulite, stretch marks, and eczema. After using this scrub, my skin felt much softer and all around better! Scrub it all over your body when you shower, leave on a few minutes, and then rinse off. It leaves you feeling fresh and extra clean! You can order Frank online at frankbody.com for $14.95 (& free shipping for American babes).
FOOD 
Spiced Apple Cider: HOLY YUM. Okay, I sampled this at Trader Joe's and after drinking 3 sample cups, I figured it'd be in my best interest to just buy a whole bottle. It tastes like fall and makes me really happy. You should try it, too. 

Pumpkin Macaron: Not to get all into the "let's make every food pumpkin flavored and see which one's actually turn out good" hype- but pumpkin macarons are wonderful. Bouchon Bakery is only in New York City, LA, and Las Vegas but this is where the most glorious macaron I've ever tasted lives. I can't even describe how delicious this macaron is but it has a pistachio flavored filling and seeds on top. I'm not sure if other bakeries sell pumpkin macarons and if it will taste the same but, yes, you should try it. 

Yogi Green Tea: Somehow I'm constantly on the hunt for my favorite green tea. This past week someone recommended to me Yogi Green Tea and I love it. The Yogi Green Tea Triple Echinacea supports immune function and is 100% natural. Extremely good for you! I usually drink a cup when I wake up and one at night. A refreshing green tea good for your body and soul. 

MUSIC 
Stolen Dance- Milky Chance 
Blast this song. Close your eyes. Feel the beat. Dance like no one's watching.
utube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y

In a Perfect World- Sam Chase
I don't remember how I found this song. It's different but it's just a super cute song that I love.
http://www.reverbnation.com/thesamchase/song/17910351-in-a-perfect-world

Yellow Flicker Beat- Lorde
Lorde is insanely talented in my opinion and she's one of my favorite artists. Her newest song that's for Mockingjay Part 1 doesn't disappoint. Her voice is flawless and completely unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1S9HUNoI4k

FASHION 
Halter Tanks: Even though summer is gone I'm still very into halter tanks, especially layering them. Wear a cardigan or a light sweater over them. These halters in the picture above are from Brandy Melville (super cheap) and go with just about anything.
http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/clothing/tops/tanks.html

T-Shirt Dresses: Comfortable, soft, and you can style your own unique way! Jean jacket, plaid shirt, knee high socks, plain, layered, go crazy with this simple piece.
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/category.jsp?id=W-DRESSES-TEE&cm_sp=NAV_HOVER-_-WOMENS-_-W-DRESSES-TEE#/
http://us.asos.com/En/Womens-Dresses/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=15801#state=Rf980%3D3674&parentID=Rf980&pge=0&pgeSize=36&sort=-1


"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -Winnie the Pooh 

No comments:

Post a Comment