Sunday, February 8, 2015

Latest Loves

Song: Four Walls- Broods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OI_qjc_oUA

Makeup: Marc Jacobs Lip Gloss
Lust for Lacquer in Kissability (302)


Jewelry: My elephant ring that was a present for my birthday. I've been wearing it everyday and it's making me want to travel to Thailand!


Food: Mini Taco Bites http://www.passionforsavings.com/2013/12/mini-taco-bowls-recipe/
Found this idea on Pinterest and made them with for football Sunday back at home. These are really easy to make and perfect for serving as an appetizer. Instead of ground beef, I used vegetarian refried beans also adding avocado, salsa, and black olives to the top.


Store: Anthropologie and Pylo
My obsession is too much to handle with Anthropologie. I can't even walk in here without instantly wanting everything. The day I move into a loft/apartment and decorate it with Anthropologie will be a happy, happy, day.
Pylo is a store I recently discovered thanks to Instagram. They have THE cutest high waisted bell bottom jeans I'm dying over right now. Check them out @pylousa on instagram or www.pylo.com!

Workout: Hollywood Hike
I must admit I usually don't like hiking, BUT when going at your own pace, stopping to take cool photos, and having a nice chat, it's not bad at all! This hike takes an hour to get to the top and is inclined the whole way. If you're going to conquer it be sure to bring fruit, water, and KIND bars!



Inspiration: Darling Magazine http://darlingmagazine.org
The raddest magazine I've ever bought. It's more of a book because they make issues based on each season and are priced at $20 each. The stories and articles in Darling are inspiring, empowering, and allow you to think. The coolest thing is none of the people in the magazine have been retouched-it's completely real from the words to the photographs.


Ending this post with a pretty picture of the sunset from last week. Best vibes to all for a great week! xx



"Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment