Friday, February 27, 2015

Sunrise Wanderlust

Wanderlust has struck. I awake early, my mind wanders off as it dreams of the world. The fact that we have the ability to travel anywhere in this world urges me to take full advantage of it.
I dream of dancing in the streets barefoot with strangers, indulging in foods I can't pronounce, listening to people's life stories, meditating in India, buying one of a kind items from local markets... simply seeing the world with my eyes wide open. To be able to take a train to the next city while scribbling in my travel journal, or even hopping on without a destination in mind. Possibilities wide open. Some things you can't learn or watch in a film, you must feel them for yourself. You must live. I believe learning doesn't just take place sitting in a desk with a book, it comes from experiencing moments. My love for exploring and adventuring is stronger than ever. My soul is craving the world.

"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience." -Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment