Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Latest loves: SPRING!


Fashion: PYLO high waisted bell bottoms
My PYLO jeans were waiting for me at home and man was I excited. They were wrapped in cute packaging topped with a postcard. They have what is called "find your fit." Basically, you order two different sizes of the same jeans, and send the ones that don't fit back for free. I could live in these gypsy denim bellbottoms...and now they're on sale (of course after I buy them!).
http://www.pylo.com/clothing/pylo-gypsy-denim-bellbottoms-in-lennon/#.VThqLbrjOlI

Frankie's Bikinis
Summer is around the corner and I'm dying to get my hands on a bikini from Frankie's Bikini. The owner/designer of this swimwear is only 20 years old and she's been a huge success. Adorable, unique, perfect for the beach bikinis.
http://frankies-bikinis-2.myshopify.com


Coachella looks
What would we do without Instagram? Seriously....From scrolling through all of the coachella festival looks, I came across one that I absolutely fell in love with. It's effortless. Rosie Huntington-Whitely is such a babe and I can't think of anyone else who could pull this off better.
Pura Vida Bracelets
The perfect summer beach bracelet. You can get 10% off your whole purchase by using the discount code GORSKI10. Choose your favorite color collection and check out these bright pura vida bracelets for yourself and your friends just in time for the sunshine. Each purchase provides jobs for local artisans in Costa Rica and there is also a collection of Charity Bracelets.
http://puravidabracelets.com


Books: The Woman I Wanted to Be
                   Diane Von Furstenburg
Oh Diane, you are one inspiring woman. Full of wisdom, beauty, and honesty.

How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are
                    Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, and Sophie Mas
Finished this one in a short few days because it's written in such a fun way. These four ladies had me giggling to myself from start to finish. Now I am just looking forward to spending time in Paris in the future.

Food: Sunlife Organics
Located in Malibu, Calabasas, and Thousand Oaks, this all organic juice bar/smoothie stop is one of the best. I could probably have these smoothies and bowls for the rest of my life.


Salted Caramel Iced Coffee//Califia Farms
HOLY GOODNESS. Of course I spotted this at Whole Foods and just had to try it. Iced Coffee that's dairy free and mixed with almond milk and salted caramel flavors made my tastebuds extra happy. Vegan. Coffee. Breakfast. You gotta give this a sip!


"Keep your face towards the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment