Saturday, June 27, 2015

Graze Snack Box // Product Review!

Graze is a new way of snacking where a box of various snacks gets delivered to the convenience of your home. Graze sent me a snack box to try out so I'm going to give you the scoop. I received a Graze Snack Box right about the time they said it would arrive. The box is small enough to fit into a mailbox, so no need to be home when it's delivered. Upon opening the box, there were 4 different snacks inside. The fruity mango chutney included black pepper dippers to dip into a mango sauce. It was full of flavor with a little spice! Zesty Chili Lime Cashews were next, which also had a bit of a kick to them (not my favorite, though). The Booster Seeds snack package had three simple ingredients: pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed. Simple, the perfect snack, or I thought it'd be great for topping on some oatmeal. The last little snack in my box was Lemon Drizzle Flapjacks. These were the best, they taste like a lemon dessert bar. Chewy, sweet, and lemon-y! My first thought when receiving the box is that it would be great to bring to the beach. Everything from the size, to the convenience, to the flavors of the snacks, a yummy little munchie in the sand.
I must say, the box is much tastier than I honestly would have thought. There are various flavors in each and every separate snack, not a boring dry nut mix. Graze has over 100 recipes that can be in your snack box and they do not use any genetically engineered ingredients, artificial colors or flavors, high fructose corn syrup, and no trans fat in the food. I loved how they included all of the nutrition facts and ingredients for each product inside the box. It really is a new way of snacking! Check out www.graze.com to learn even more or to order your own box.




No comments:

Post a Comment